Professional building maintenance and repair services are performed in the building’s common areas throughout the business day. Precautions are taken to minimize excessive noise or disruptions to your business operations. Maintenance services inside leased premises are also available to customers for an additional charge.
Authorized customer contacts can submit service requests to the 200 Clarendon Street Management Office using bptenantservices.com/jht, a service request database. In addition to providing our customer contacts with the convenience of initiating service requests from their workstation, the system also allows the customers to track the status of their work request and its completion. Although this enhanced service is technology based, we assure our users that our customer services team is directly on the other end of the system, receiving all requests and dispatching them to our contractors with accuracy and efficiency. For further information, please contact the Administrator for your office.
Response time to the request will vary, but the request can usually be categorized in the following manner:
- Emergency (water leak, blown fuse, etc.) – immediate response.
- Comfort call (suite temperature) – 30 minutes.
- Special cleaning requests – these are typically completed on the evening of the same business day by the night cleaning staff or, if critical, within 30 minutes by the daytime janitorial staff.
- Special services (hang pictures, assemble shelves, move furniture, etc.) – time of response varies depending upon availability of maintenance personnel or cleaning staff, but typically these are completed the same day.
If the problem reoccurs, or you are not satisfied with the service, call the Property Management Coordinator or Property Manager, who will investigate the problem. We pride ourselves on quality assurance and we want all of your employees to be truly satisfied by our service.
Please refer to the Customer Solutions section for a list of wide variety of additional services that available upon request. To get a proposal, please contact 200 Clarendon Street Management Office at (617) 275-0100.
To report a building emergency at any time, please call the 200 Clarendon Street Security Command Center at (617) 275-0243.
Provide the following information:
- Customer name.
- Customer suite number and/or room number.
- Name of individual requesting the service.
- Nature of the request or problem (water leak, blown fuse, etc.).
200 Clarendon Street Security Command Center will notify the proper personnel to address the problem