200 Clarendon Street is conveniently located near several mass transit stations including:
- Back Bay Station (commuter rail and regional Amtrak/Acela service)
- Back Bay stop on the orange line of the T
- Copley stop on the B,C, D lines on the green line of the T
- Bus lines # 9, 10, 39, 43, 55, 57, 170, 503, 504, 553
For more information on mass transit routes, please visit:
Bike racks are provided outside 200 Clarendon Street and, also, at the 100 Clarendon Street Garage. Please see Bicycle Commuting for additional information.
100 Clarendon Street garage offers special parking for vanpools. Please contact Garage Management Office at (617) 275-0151 for more information.
There are 5 Zipcar parking spaces and 2 Mint/Enterprise parking spaces in the 100 Clarendon Street Garage. Discounted membership is available for customer employees.
Boston Properties is an active member of A Better City Transportation Management Association (ABC TMA). All TMA membership benefits are to our customer employees free of charge. Programs include:
- Guaranteed Free Ride Home – provides free rides home for commuters in situations where they may have to work late or need to get home in an emergency
- Express Yourself – provides three-months of FREE* transit on any MBTA express bus, commuter boat, or private bus carrier for people who are currently single car drivers
- Fill ‘Er Up – provides 6 months of free gas for commuters who carpool
- Online Ride Matching – quickly and securely allows employees to find carpool partners
- Vanpool Subsidy – matches riders with vanpools and provides a subsidy for the first 6 months
- Work Out to Work - an incentive program to encourage those who want to walk, run, or bike to work
- Zip Car Discounts – there are 5 Zip cars in the 100 Clarendon Street Garage. Discounted membership for customer employees is available.
The ABC TMA also offers workshops on various commuting options, seminars, events, and company presentations many of which are free for the 200 Clarendon Street customer employees. Please check out their website for alternative transportation options, programs, and news: